Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Any personal information will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
The purpose for which we use your personal information will be limited to opt in/out marketing such as our subscription emails, processing orders and handling customer enquiries only.
We shall not transfer or share your personal information with any third party individuals or companies without your permission.
You have the right to request that we securely delete your personal data at any time. Please contact us via email should you wish to have your personal data removed from our databases.
- This website and it’s content are owned by PostPods exclusively and shall not be re-published, copied, sold or otherwise used for any illegitimate purposes without our prior written consent.
- Customers who place an order with PostPods via this website and/or by direct contact via email or PostPod social media shall be deemed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
- PostPods reserve the right to amend or alter the Terms and Conditions including product descriptions and pricing at any time and without prior notice.
- All photographs of our live invertebrates contained on this website are examples of our products and do not represent an exact photographic depiction of the product. Our products are live invertebrates which come in all shapes, sizes, colours and depictions that are not within the control of PostPods.
- All prices and sales are final unless prior written consent is agreed.
- PostPods reserve the right to refuse any order at our discretion and without reason.
- PostPods reserve the right to postpone shipping of any orders to suite the needs and care of our livestock. The needs and care of our livestock is our sole priority.
- Customers are responsible for all payments and delivery charges in connection with their order.
Our shipping days are Monday to Thursday for Royal Mail Next Day Delivery. PostPods shall supply a tracking number once products are shipped.
All customers shall receive a confirmation of dispatch e-mail for their records.
LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE
PostPods guarantee live arrival on all livestock shipped via Royal Mail Next Day Delivery. All other shipping methods are excluded from this guarantee.
Should the parcel not arrive, be received damaged or otherwise not delivered to an acceptable standard please contact us immediately with photographs of the delivered parcel to allow us to investigate further.
In the unlikely event of any dead on arrival livestock, PostPods will either a) agree to replace the livestock, b) agree a Customer Credit to the value of the original purchase and/or c) refund the full purchase cost including delivery charges, whichever is preferred by the customer. In order for the customer to be entitled to either a, b or c, the customer must be notified of any dead on arrivals within 12 hours of delivery, after this period all claims are null and void. PostPods reserve the right to request photographic proof and/or video evidence of the delivered livestock with original packaging taken within hours of delivery. PostPods further reserve the right to request the livestock be returned to PostPods at the customer’s expense irrespective of whether the customer has supplied a photograph or video of the livestock.
Our live arrival guarantee is void:
A) if a delivery was not successful due to the customer not being able to receive, sign and accept the delivery,
B) if a successful delivery could not be achieved due to any reason caused by the customer such as supplying the wrong delivery address or not making reasonable efforts to receive the delivery and,
C) if a delivery was not successful wholly due to an issue controlled by Royal Mail.